Size: 60 V capsules 500mg
40% tannins DHE 300mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water).
Adult dose: Take 2-4 capsules daily before meals or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Laxative: Allow at least 6 to 12 hours for laxative effect to occur. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
- Source of/Provides antioxidants
- Amla is traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic).
- Amla is traditionally used in Ayurveda to help to relieve symptoms such as heartburn and indigestion associated with Amlapitta (hyperacidity/dyspepsia)
- Amla is also traditionally used in Ayurveda used as a digestive tonic to increase appetite and aid in digestion (stomachic).
- Amla is also traditionally used in Ayurveda as a laxative for the relief of occasional constipation.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have or develop abdominal pain, nausea, fever or vomiting, consult a health care practitioner. If you are taking this product for Amlapitta, as a digestive tonic, or for Rasayana, stop use if the laxative effect occurs.
Sealed for your protection. Contains no artificial preservatives, color, sweeteners, corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat, yeast or animal products.
Note: For therapeutic use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.