- Botanical name: Zingiber Officinalis
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090906
Available in 200gm
- Help(s) prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, and/or seasickness.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive upset including lack of appetite, nausea, digestive spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and flatulent colic (carminative).
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant and cough suppressant (antitussive) to help relieve bronchitis as well as coughs and colds.
Recommended dose: Motion sickness /sea sickness (nausea and vomiting prevention) use 0.5-2 grams of dried rhizome per day.
Other uses:0.3 - 3 gms per day for adults.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Easy to use in resealable bags