- Botanical name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090899
Available in 200g
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an expectorant to help relieve chest complaints, such as mucus buildup (catarrhs), coughs and bronchitis.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract, such as gastritis in adults.
Recommended dose: 60-600mg per day for adults.
Duration(s) of Use
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician for use beyond 4-6 weeks.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/ physician prior to use if you are pregnant or have a liver disorder.
- Do not use this product if you have hypokalemia, high blood pressure, or a kidney or cardiovascular disorder.
- Do not use this product if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or other medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Easy to use in resealable bags