- Botanical name: Curcuma longa
Natural Product Number (NPN):80090909
Available in 200gm & 1 kg
- Source of/ Provides antioxidants.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulence, dyspepsia (carminative).
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepato-protectant/liver protectant.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
- (Traditionally) used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation.
Herbal Medicine: As an antioxidant, digestive aid, for relief of flatulent dyspepsia, as hepato-protectant and to increase bile excretion and as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint inflammation, use 1-9 grams of dried rhizome per day.
Ayurveda: to help relieve joint pain and inflammation use 1-4 grams of dried rhizome per day.
Caution(s) and warning(s)
Consult a health care practitioner/health care provider/health care professional/doctor/physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid.
- Easy to use in resealable bags